- Pay off over 4 weeks to 12 months
- Instant, easy, direct debit available
LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
Earn 2% back in points
Climb aboard the Volvo L350F! Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed, fully remote-controlled model has all the features of Volvo’s largest real-life high-tech wheel loader. Activate the Power Functions motors, turn the articulated servo steering and watch the detailed 6-cylinder engine pistons and fan move as you drive it into position. Then it’s time to lift the arm and tip the giant bucket—the largest element we’ve ever produced for a LEGO Technic model! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the tough Volvo A25F articulated hauler.
- Remote-control replica of the powerful Volvo L350F wheel loader
- Features a detailed 6-cylinder Volvo-green engine with moving pistons and fan, articulated servo steering, working lift arm, and a massive, tipping bucket
- Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action – just like the real machine!
- Includes the following LEGO Power Functions components: a servo motor, an XL-motor, a large motor, a medium motor, a battery box, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers
- Climb aboard this powerful high-tech machine!
- Bucket reaches over 14” (38cm) into the air!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo A25F articulated hauler
- Volvo L350F (with bucket lowered) measures over 9” (23cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Volvo A25F measures over 9” (23cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Item: 42030
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all mylayby.co.nz merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from mylayby.co.nz you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on mylayby.co.nz. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 0800 695 292 to lodge a return.